An AGV is a driverless vehicle that can move around factory or warehouse floor autonomously, without human intervention. It is equipped with various sensors, cameras, and navigation systems that allow it to navigate its way around the facility and avoid obstacles. Additionally, AGVs can be programmed to follow specific routes and perform a variety tasks, including material handling, assembly line operations, and transportation of finished goods.
AGVs adapt to changing production environments, and perform a variety of tasks make AGV is an ideal choice for various industries, including the automotive industry.
- Safe and stable: Innovative and efficient system architecture design, three-layer security protection with the combination of software and hardware.
- Cluster scheduling: Different types of logistics equipment can be uniformly scheduled at the same time.
- Efficient and easy to use: Flexible and efficient scheduling strategy, simple operation, and help to quickly deploy production.
- Quick return: Can greatly reduce costs; High work efficiency can help optimize the allocation of human resources.
- Simple deployment: A variety of navigation methods, simple transformation of the environment, can be successfully deployed
- Strong compatibility: Compatible with multiple navigation modes, it can efficiently connect with a variety of systems and equipment of customers.
Its Control System allows everything under control, support first-come first-served, real-time resource optimal evaluation based on machine learning; analyzing historical task records, optimizing the task flow, automatically entering the standby area, and pre-response tasks.